Tuesday 14 August 2012

I love Buxom lip glosses!

Hi everyone,
A while ago, I went to Hawaii! It was fabulous. Again, I was able to go to Sephora which is amazing. I love everything they have to offer. I had a list planned out of everything I wanted to buy, but of course that did not go to plan at all. I am kind of happy it didn't because I bought two Buxom lip glosses that I will never regret buying.


The two I have are diamond lip glosses. This means that they have extra sparkle than the normal ones. It just so happened that I like the colours of the diamond ones. By the way, there are only two diamond shades. The first one I got was Clair which  I bought to pair up with my MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick (let me know in the comments below if you are interested in me doing a review on it). It is a really natural pinky/mauve colour. Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Clair doesn't exactly match the MAC lipstick but I paired them together because I wanted a more pinky lipgloss to go over the top. I find that I can wear it over the lipstick or by itself.
The second lip polish I bought was in the shade Starr. I think that this was a impulse buy because I purchased it on the last night. Even though, I wanted to explore more brands, I was attracted to Buxom's line and lip products. Starr is more of a dark pink/red colour which I would wear just by itself for a natural look.
The formula is really nice. It has a vanilla scent to it and plumps your lips. If you don't like the slight tingling feeling on your lips, then this gloss is not for you. I don't really mind it, so it is great. I think the product lasts long your lips too. The packaging is really nice and sleek. I would have to say that this is my FAVOURITE LIP GLOSS EVER!


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment