Friday 13 September 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hairspray

Hi everyone,
 So I am reviewing the last product I have in this new range that I love from John Frieda. This is my favourite product I have tried out so far. It is the John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray. This spray creates lift for high hold, using a quick-drying formula that lasts all day. The packaging is so vibrant and bright which I am in love with and it also very consistent with the rest of the range. The nozzle makes it super easy to dispense the product. The formula is so innovative as it is ultra-light but creates body and volume with a boost of shine for high-impact hairstyles. The hairspray is so lightweight and doesn't weigh down your hair when using it. The hairspray is so easy to use as you just have to spray evenly on the finished style. This is part of Step 3 which is Perfect. It allows you to perfect and hold naturally uplifted styles with this hairspray. I really like the consistency of this product. It is super long-lasting and allows your hair to be held in all different styles. The product gives your hair a really nice sheen, gloss and shine. It makes your hair look so good. I love it.
This product retails for $15.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment