Friday 13 September 2013

Product to Watch: Fing'rs Nail Makeup

Hi everyone,
So I am always up for trying new nail products and I have found a great product on the Aussie beauty market by Fing'rs. It is the Fing'rs Nail Makeup. They are full cover strips that are easily applied and removed. They are safe on nails and available in eight designs. The packaging is cute and simple. Also, the packaging makes it so easy to open and close. In addition, this nail product is so easy to use. All you have to do is select a size that fits your nail, apply on nail and smooth and then fold down over edge and file. It is also so simple and easy to remove as you just have to gently peel decal off the nail. I love how fool-proof this product is! You really can't go wrong with this. There are so many things I love about Nail Makeup. The thing I am absolutely in love with is that they are ready to wear. You don't have to wait for your nails to dry and there is basically no way of your nail getting smudged or ruined. I also really enjoy the fact that they fit all nails. So no matter what shape or size your nails are, they will fit. The product is really long lasting and lasts up to 7 days on your nails. The product contains 22 full cover strips which is a lot of decals to use! I have three of the eight designs. All of the designs are so wearable and on trend. I have 32793 which is an electric pink with diamanté lines, 32791 which is a shimmery white with multi-coloured jewels and 32800, my personal favourite, which is leopard print with pink spots. They are all really chic and cute. This product is a great way to accessorise your nails and leaves you with an impeccable finish.
This product retails for $9.99.







No comments:

Post a Comment