Saturday 28 May 2011

Nail Polish Update: Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm sooo excited. OPI just has released their new collection. It is Pirates of the Caribbean: Stranger Tides after their new movie. I love these shades because I personally think they are very great for winter.
The top left is called Skull & Glossbones. To the right is Steady as She Rose and the top right is Planks a Lot. The bottom left is Sparrow Me the Drama, to the right is Stranger Tides and the bottom right is Mermaid's Tears. There is also a Silver Shatter available as part of this collection. I really love all the names of the polishes. My favourite colours are Planks a Lot and Mermaid's Tears.
The release of this collection was perfect timing as they all are perfect colours for Autumn and Winter.
Here below is the website:
http://www.opi.com/
And if you are into this collection, watch this video:


These retails for $19.95 each from David Jones and other leading beauty suppliers.

Check it out! I hope you enjoyed this post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment