Saturday 28 May 2011

OMG! I feel like I'm in Hawaii

Trust me, Im far from it. It is sooo cold down under and I thought my skin is going to dry out. So I have got this Body Butter from Spa Paradisa like last year. I always thought it smelled sensational but I never used it. Well finally, I tried it yesterday and I love it. First of all, the scent smells so nice. Its Jasmine and Ylang Ylang and smells like Hawaii. It is also so moisturising as it contains Shea Butter and Avocado Oils but it doesn't leave you feeling sticky. The thing that stands out from all the other body butter is that the scent lingers on your skin for ages. I put it on last night and I still can smell it this morning. It is truly amazing.
Here is the link to their website. I recommend you checking it out:
It retails for around $19.95 as I got it as a gift xx

1 comment: