Sunday 29 May 2011

Rise and Shine!

So one morning last week,  my sister went to Canberra. She left at 6:30am and I woke up to say goodbye to her. I was really tired and I didn't have enough time to go back to sleep. So it was my chance to use my Up You Gets Emotibomb by Lush.
If you dont know how to use it, well what you do is you place it on the shower floor under the water. The aromas used in this product lift up your spirit. I loved this because it really made me feel refreshed and ready to take on the day. Up You Get contains grapefruit, lime and lemon oils to make you rise and shine. I could immediately smell the scent as soon as I placed it under the shower and it changed my mood from tired to joyful and organised.
I recommend for anyone who is not a morning person but I think everyone will enjoy it thoroughly.
You can purchase these at any Lush store and retails for a steal at $4.95
Watch this video on this product:


If you happen to use this product, tweet me at @beautyfix000 so I can see if you enjoyed it. If there is any other Lush products you recommend tweet us or post on Beauty Fix's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment