Thursday 23 February 2012

Inside My Travel Make-up Bag


Hey,
So this is showing what I would take in my travel bag. I usually travel to the US, so I generally don't pack a lot of make-up!

First I have my Sephora Make-up Bag. It is so nice and holds a lot.

This is my Revlon Travel Brush set. I like it because the set is so compact and is of good quality.

Next, I have my travel Benefit That Gal Primer which is great for keeping my foundation on all day.

This is my Loreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle foundation which I love. The jar is really bulky so I would put it in a travel jar!

Next is my Clinique Acne Clearing Concealer and Maybelline Fit Me! Powder - must haves.
This is the Hard Candy Fox in a Box. It is good for blush, bronzer and just a nice colour!

I have travel Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara and Clinique High Lengths Mascara for different levels of drama.


Lastly, I have my Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip gloss in Bellydance, for a playful look, and my GlamLips lip gloss in Summer Love, for a natural look.



Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment