Sunday 26 February 2012

Spotlight Post: Your Question Answered!


 


Hi everyone!

So I recently received a question from a great viewer of Beauty Fix! I thought I should do a post to answer this!

"Anonymous said:
I am looking for a make up mirror like above. Do not need the suit case. Any options you found for just the mirror and lights?

Thanks"
There are not many of these out there. But I found two different alternatives.

The first alternative is the Lighted Vanity Makeup Desk. I found one onn Vanity Girl Hollywood but I do not know if it ships to Australia. The desk is quite pricey. The product is $749 and comes in black and white.
Description


The second option is if you want the table for on-the-go and affordable. You can buy a nice fold away table and buy a light up mirror. The table can be purchased from Ikea, Fantastic Furniture etc. The light up mirror can be bought from many stores such as Bing Lee.
I hope that this answers your question!


Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Is the first one for cosmetology? Because its super cute!

    ReplyDelete