Saturday 9 February 2013

Favourite Time! Prestige Eyeshadows

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been extremely busy. Anyway, I wanted to review another product from the great makeup brand Prestige. It is the Prestige Total Intensity High Impact Eyeshadow. So this product is a collection of eye shadows which come in a variety of shades. They use a duo-chrome pigment which is an advanced colour technology that creates a unique multi-dimensional look, ranging from multi-colour to bold. The product is available in eight shades. The packaging is really cute and pretty. I like the clear to of eyeshadow and the practicality of the packaging as well. It just looks so nice in your vanity or makeup storage.

The eyeshadows are so easy to use and apply. They just glide onto the skin which I thoroughly enjoy. The consistency of the product is also very nice and creamy. The eyeshadows are smudge-proof, crease-proof and long-lasting. This is a huge plus! I love this! The product can be used wet or dry to intensify colour. The shades are so nice and are vivid and intense. The colours look really gorgeous on the eyelid!





The first shade I have is called Long Term Relationship. I just love the names of these shades. This is my favourite colour as it is a rich bronze colour. It is just so intense and gorgeous. I love it!
Njoy.



The second shade is called Obsession. It is a really nice deep blue. I think this shade is so beautiful as it is vivid and bold. The shadow has a bit of a sparkle to it to.

I am absolutely in love with these eyeshadows!
This product retails for $18.99. You can purchase this product from Priceline, Kmart, Terry White Chemists and selected Myer, Chemmart and Pharmacies nationally.
Check out their website! http://www.prestigecosmetics.com.au/
Also like their Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/PrestigeCosmeticsAus
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment