Saturday 9 February 2013

I love Biore's Nourish Moisture Lotion!

Hi guys,

Happy Valentine's Day! It's been a really busy week this week! Does anyone agree? Well, I really really wanted to review another product from Biore for you - because they are amazing! It is the Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion. It is a moisturiser that creates healthy looking skin by moisturizing, balancing and protecting. I really like the packaging as it is nice and simple, but is very handy as it has a pump dispenser. I love pump dispensers (hehe). The product is infused with antioxidant-rich vitamins A,C and E. I love these vitamins that are contained in it. The lotion also have anti-oxidant rich green tea and extracts of wild yellow poppy, rose hip, chamomile and aloe. These ingredients all help to moisturise and balance the skin. It has built-in broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to defend your skin against everyday sun exposure. This means the product is suitable for skin exposed to sun. The formula is also dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and oil free. I love this! The consistency of the lotion is nice and thin and lightweight. This is a major plus for me! I also enjoy the lovely, clean, fresh scent the product has. I really Ike this product. Afterwards, my skin felt hydrated, moisturised, smooth and soft. What is a really important factor that I like, is that the product lets your skin breathe. This product is really great because it really hydrates your skin.
The product retails for $10.99 from Priceline, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths and Pharmacies.

Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh,

    I've just found your blog and I'm really enjoying reading through it, I don't think I've ever tried any Biore products (except for the pore strips) and I really like the sound of this moisturiser, I love a pump dispenser too!

    It's always nice to find another Australian blogger, it's so hard when all the great things aren't available here! Looking forward to reading more.

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe,
      Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to know what my readers are enjoying!

      I will take a look at your blog x

      Ashleigh

      Delete