Thursday 29 August 2013

John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey all,
John Frieda have recently launched a new range, which got me so excited. The range is called Luxurious Volume. I love that this range is all about volume because I have really fine hair. Anyway, this range is all about transforming fine, flat hair into salon-caliber, natural-looking volume. Another feature that I love about this range is that they have products according to three steps; Prep, Create and Perfect. Today I will be sharing with you two products from the Prep stage. They are the Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and the Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner.
The Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo preps fine strands for full style without stripping hair for a naturally soft feel. The lightweight formula thickens individual strands and increases lift for positively thicker,full-bodied hair. The packaging of this product is just so great. I love the bright blue colour as it always catches my eyes to use. The consistency of this product is also just superb. It is quite thick but so lightweight. I love that when I am washing my hair, the product is not weighing down my hair. Also, the shampoo has a really nice, refreshing scent. The shampoo gently cleanses my hair for volume and it feels so natural. My hair, afterwards, feels so clean and natural. This shampoo is just really fantastic!
RRP: $15.99

The Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner is a conditioning formula that preps fine hair to build fullness while weightlessly conditioning and detangling strands for a naturally soft feel. The lightweight formula targets damaged areas, providing weightless conditioning for full-bodied style with a soft,silk feel. The packaging is cohesive with the rest of the range and is just so vibrant and bright. In addition, I love the consistency so much. It is so thick and moisturising but so lightweight. Again, when using the product I don't feel like the product is weighing down my hair. This conditioner gives great results. M hair feels thicker, softer, smoother and more hydrated. I just love this conditioner.
RRP $15.99 


No comments:

Post a Comment