Friday 16 August 2013

My favourite blemish cream!

Hi all,

I always am trying new blemish creams to see which one suits me and benefits my skin. And I always seem to be going back to Clearasil. Clearasil is a great skincare brand which has products for all different skin types. Well, I am currently trying out the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Cream. I really like it. This product promises visibly clearer skin in just four hours. This is fantastic. This cream works as a speedy solution to bouts and acne. What is so special about this pimple cream is that is formulated with acceladerm technology that helps speed up the process. It works on application, penetrating deep into the pores. The pimple fighting ingredient in the solution works with the skin to open up blocked pores, which leads to pimples. The cream delivers the pimple fighting ingredient deep into the pores which helps clear pimples fast. Another plus about this pimple cream from Clearasil is that it is dermatologist tested. The packaging is really nice and simple. I can tell from the packaging that the product is going to be very good on my skin. Also, the product is really packed into the tube. There is a lot of product in it, which is always are major plus. The consistency of the product is super nice. It is creamy but is lightweight and easy to absorb. The product is so easy to use and apply. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Cream has a slight mint scent which also makes me think that this product is going to be a success. The cream felt really nice when I put it on and felt that it was being absorbed fast into my skin. After four hours, I have to admit I did see a difference in my blemishes. After using the product for a week or two, I noticed that my skin was overall much better. My skin was clearer and any pimples on my skin were hardly visible. I am so happy with the results of this product. It is so good and I love it. I really do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great pimple cream. Pair this up with a  good facial cleanser or scrub and your good to go!

This product retails for $13.99.


P.S. Check out these two great links! 
These two pages will give you some great information on skincare products from Clearasil.

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information haute her home Solution for pimples tips

    ReplyDelete