Wednesday 28 August 2013

Matte is the new Black with Australis!

Hey everybody,
Wave goodbye to oily skin and hello to a soft, matte finish with the new Australis Matte Essentials Kit. The set of three products are designed to control the oil and shine in your skin. It includes the Matte Out Mattifying Face Base, Matte Up Foundation and Matte Me Lip Mattifying Stick. They leave you with a smooth, polished complexion every time you leave the house. Australis is providing you with the fool-proof plan!

The Matte Out Mattifying Face Base is a lightweight face mattifier which works wonders on the skin. It is designed not only to absorb excess oil but to even out skin tone for flawless results. The packaging with a twist top is convenient, pretty and makes it super easy to use. I also love the fact that the product purple. As it is in stick for, it is so easy and quick to apply. I use this everyday and I just love it. I apply it on my oil prone areas before I prime or apply foundation. It really does give me a nice matte look and controls the oil on my skin. It is just so great.
RRP $13.95

The Matte Up Foundation is so unique as it applies as a cream and sets as a powder. I just love this! The packaging is very cute and pretty as a compact with a convenient sponge applicator and mirror in another compartment. This product further enhances the performance of the base, while adding a light to medium coverage. The foundation contains anti-oxidants and SPF15 which it such a fantastic benefit to this product. It keeps the skin feeling moisturised, supple, smooth and flawlessly matte. I am able to wear all day and maintain a nice matte look.
RRP $14.95

The Matte Me Lip Mattifying Stick is able to transform any of your favourite Australis lipsticks from glossy to matte with this product. I just find this so unique and amazing. I love it! The packaging again is cute, cohesive with the rest of the Australis range. This is the perfect trick as when you apply it as a base coat underneath your favourite lippy, you watch it transform to a perfectly mattified pout. I love how the product is white. It really gives you that nice matte look on your lips.
RRP $12.95

1 comment:

  1. Great review! The Matte Up Foundation sounds brilliant, I struggle with oily skin so anything that promises to keep it looking matte is a winner in my book. Can't wait to try this!

    Amy | Bubbles & Blush

    ReplyDelete