Friday 16 August 2013

Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

Hi all,
I have been exploring all different products from Lush and exploring everything they have to offer! And I love all their products! I especially enjoyed Lusb Honey I Washed The Kid Soap. This product is a toffee and honey soap which reveals why the product smells just so good! I want to eat it! The fragrance is honeycomb and toffee and is so irrestible and tempting. Yum! The soap looks really nice like a giant piece of honeycomb. The consistency of the product is really nice and lathers on the skin so well. I thoroughly enjoy using it. The scent lingers on my skin for ages, which is absolutely fantastic. I can smell it hours after using it. The soap really cleanses and revitalises my skin. Afterwards, my skin felt so smooth and soft. A massive thumbs up for this product.
This soap retails for $6.95 for 100g from Lush or www.lush.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment