Thursday 25 July 2013

Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser

Hi beauties,
Today I have another product from one of my favourite brands, Lush! It is the Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser. I have been using this product for the past couple of days and I have so much love for this product! The product is a skin-softening cleanser. It is a fresh cleanser which is one of the many perks of this product. Aqua Marina is like a pink mousse that is wrapped in seaweed. It feels so soft and wobbly, that I just kept playing with it instead of using it! I absolutely love the consistency of the cleanser. And, wow, it was such a joy to use! All you have to do is smooth it on and rinse it off. How simple?! I love how the product contains fresh ingredients. It has calamine and aloe vera to soothe irritated skin, especially when you've been caught by the sun or the wind. Also, the kaolin cleanses deeply and tightens your skin a little. After I rinsed the cleanser off, my skin felt so smooth and soft. I felt immediate results as my skin was smoother, softer and firmer straight away. In addition, Aqua Marina benefitted my skin as it left my skin feeling sweet and it looked brighter in complexion. I felt that the product was really calming and effective. It is just so good!
          

This retails for $16.95 for 100g from Lush or online at www.lush.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment