Thursday 5 January 2012

ILoveThisBox.com.au December Box Review


So I had some time now to try out all of the products in the December Box. My first post on this box was the opening where I introduced the products and shared my initial thoughts. Well now I can share with you my final opinions.

Before I go on about the products, I want to let you know what I think about the box itself. ILoveThisBox.com.au has amazing customer service. They get back to you quite quickly and are always wanting to help you out. This is a big tick for me! The packaging was very good. The outer box was attractive and functional.
The inner box was nice and simple and quite sturdy.
I found that the delivery of the box was fantastic. The company sent me a tracking code and within a couple days, I received the box! Also the card was very warming and informative. The greeting was very nice and included details such as LovePoints.
The information of the products was short but detailed which is another plus!
 I think the bonus Christmas sticker was amazing and innovative.
 In regards to the Christmas theme, I like how the products were not Christmassy but the packaging was. There was a cute ornament and other festive details.

Now moving onto the products...I think that ILoveThisBox.com.au chose quite good products to showcase in this box. There was only one product that I disliked due to personal choice. The first item was the Special Xmas Gift from Magnolia which was the Snow Flake Pendant with the discount voucher. I really like the pendant because it is something you can keep forever and use. Even though it isn't snowing in Australia, I find it still very festive. I liked the box it came in too. The discount voucher is quite handy. I am not in the market for jewellery but I did find a pair of earrings that came up to $1 plus $8 in shipping using my voucher!
 The next product is the Adorn Face and Body Bronzer. This sample size looks really small but you get a lot of use out of it. This bronzer is very useful for many purposes. As a face bronzer, it is very nice with a tiny bit of shimmer. You can blend Adorn Face and Body Bronzer out nicely. As a body bronzer, you just mix it with some body lotion and apply it onto the body. This creates a great, streak-free and even tan. I really like how it is toxic free, contains natural ingredients, vegan and cruelty free accredited.
 I received the Gatineau Intense Nourishing Body Lotion from the Gatineau Personalised Skin Care Samples. I really enjoyed this although I only got to use it once on my legs (with a tiny bit to spare)! I have to say that the floral scent is amazing and lingered on my skin for a while. The body lotion was very hydrating.
 The next product is the Simply Organic Lip Balm. Now I have used it but I dislike the scent as it is Lemon and Honey. I hate lemon and honey together in general. Simply Organic is a new brand to me and I like. Some of the packaging is even organic or recycled. The lip balm is USDA organic. Although the scent is off putting, it does sooth the lips.
 I also got the Simply Organic Everyday Wash and Rinse. These two products contain Olive Leaf Extract from the Tree of Life. It is a hair treatment for daily use. I love these two soooooooooooooo much. My hair felt so healthy and smooth and soft. These two are great sizes. I used the Rinse a couple times and is still using the Wash.
The last product is two samples of Wonderstruck. I love how they included two; for different places or purposes. The size is a normal perfume sample size. The scent is so lovely.
That was all my thoughts on the December Box. I hope you enjoy!

REPORT CARD
Packaging: 9/10
Customer Service: 10/10
Delivery: 10/10
Product Choice: 9/10
Product Quality: 10/10
Product Size: 9/10
GRADE: A


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment