Sunday 15 January 2012

Inside My Makeup Bag



Hey beauties,
So this post is a peek-a-boo of what is inside my makeup bag. This bag is what I keep in my handbag for everyday use. So I guess it is like my on-the-go everyday makeup bag.



Burt's Bees Makeup Bag
This is the bag I use for the season because it is so bright and perfect for Summer. Also the bag is a great size because it is compact but fits a lot of things in it.



Ere Perez Natural Transluscent Corn Powder
I love this powder for no shine. As a girl with combination skin, this product really gives me a matter finish, with foundation or not.

Australis Duos in Sunkissed Glimmer
I picked this up recently from the shops and I quite like it. I think it is similiar to Benefit 10. The colour is lovely and is a great highlighter and bronzer.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer in Shade 01
This is my favourite concealer. Full stop.

Sephora Collection Coloful Blush in Pink Flush 07
I really like this blush because it is so versatile. Colorful Blush goes with any look and is of good quality. I love it!


Innoxa Palette in Naturally Nude
This is a newbie too and I have to say I have worn this the most. You can create endless looks but is not out there which is perfect for everyday use.

Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeliner in Very Violet
Again you can create many looks with this and it is a perfect day-to-night product. The eyeliner is good for subtleness or drama. The formula is so smooth and creamy.

Avon Colour Stay Mini Eyeliner in Green
This eyeliner is very suitable for travel and is a gorgeous colour. I really really really love this.

Australis Killer Curves Mascara in Black Brown
Killer Curves Mascara is perfect for a natural mascara. It is a natural shade with dramatic volume. Who couldn't resist this?


C.O. Bigelow Original Rose Salve
This is great to rescue my lips from being dry. In a convenient case, it is good for sharing too!

Innoxa Couleurs D'ete Summer Matte Collection in Strawberry
I love this shade as a natural summer look. The product has great quality and I love it!

Glam Lips Lipgloss in Summer Love
This lipgloss is also perfect for summer. I like it to wear it by itself or layer over a lipstick. The product looks so pretty.

Australis Mint Condition Lip Gloss in Meow with Your Mind
I have this is my makeup bag to add colour to my lips with some TLC!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment