Sunday 22 January 2012

Lush Valentine's Day Collection 2012







Hey everyone,
So I went into the city today and stopped by Lush. I am very surprised as I didn't purchase anything. I did pick up the new Lush Times. Here is a peek at the Valentine's Day Collection for 2012!
Sweetheart Soap
$5.95
"Soap is sexy! Luxurious jasmine, mandarin and vanilla soap for silky, scented skin."

I think I will be purchasing this! It sounds so so so nice.
Magic Mushroom
$5.25
"Seductively sweet vanilla fungi for your fun guy."

How cute is this bubble bar?! And the I like that it has a vanilla scent.
The Leap Frog
$4.95
" A fizzy amorous amphibian for a sexy sandalwood, rose and jasmine soak."

Let me just say that this bath ballistic is loaded with some surprises!
Chou Chou...I Love You
$3.95
"For romantic rose scented breath, brush with Chou Chou, mon petit bout d'chou!"

I think this is quite affordable!

A Million Kisses
$9.95
"A softening ruby balm that gives you lips as red as rosehips."

This lip tint/balm is a nice colour to brighten up any day.
Love Potion
$9.95
"A Love Perfume scented massage bar to enjoy with your other half."

What an attractive and cute product!

So that is all the products. They are not in stores yet. I hope they are soon!



 
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment