Wednesday 25 January 2012

ILoveThisBox.com.au January Box Review

Hey beauties,
So I have got to try pretty much everything in the January Box and I was pretty impressed!

As always, the delivery and customer service was awesome. Also the box is really sturdy and functional as usual!
 The inner box is strong and attractive. I think it is a really great size box too!
 I think the Australia Day theme was so very great! It was innovative and cute and also is symbolises ILoveThisBox's pride to be Australian.
 Again, I felt the card was very welcoming and informative as it included details such as LovePoints which reminds me to complete the surveys etc. I really love the Aussie heart on the card. It is so so so cute!
 The back of the card is so detailed yet brief. I knew all about the products without me reading on and on and on!

I loved the sticker as the heart is so cute. Last month's box had the normal sticker for Christmas. So I thought that this was great. I also loved the tissue paper and packaging.
 The Tip of the Month was a great new addition. I think they are useful and handy to have. This tip was very informative.

 The angled eye-shadow brush was nice. I didn't get to use it a lot but when I did I found it easy to use and was quite soft. I liked it very much.

 Linden Leaves Herbalist Rosemary and Cypress Shampoo is probably the product I used the most. It had a really thick consistency which I found was very nice and unique. I loved the herbal smell and it definitely lathered up nicely. This makes a perfect travel size shampoo. It left my hair feeling so healthy, soft and smooth.
 This lip balm I didn't much but it was quite good. The Strawberry scent was very yummy and lovely. Olive by Langlois lip balm was moisturising and definitely did the job of hydrating the lips. The packaging was simple and compact. I really like how the lip balm is made from olives.
 The next product in the box was the Revlon Nail Polish. I found that I couldn't really wear the shade Emerald City as it didn't go with events, outfits etc. I did try it on and the shade was quite nice. The polish was very easy to use and apply. The formula instantly evens out nail surface and brush marks and is chip resistant.


 The Revlon Eyeliner was the final product and I loved it. The colour Very Violet was great. The product was so nice to apply as I felt it glided on. The consistency was really creamy which I really loved. I also liked the smudger too!


So that were all my thoughts on the January Box. I hope you enjoy!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment