Wednesday 10 July 2013

Biore's Make-Up Removing Wipes

Hey beauties,
One thing that really bothers me is taking my makeup off before I go to bed. I really can't be bothered but I know I have to. But one product that really helps me to actually do so is Biore Make-Up Removing Wipes. They thoroughly clean by instantly dissolving makeup. I find that these wipes are just so convenient and handy. The packaging of these wipes are very nice, clean and simple. The wipes themselves are nice and soft and don't hurt your skin. This product locks onto dirt and makeup including waterproof mascara and lifts it away without leaving a greasy residue for a clean finish. The wipes are formulated with green tea and are really conditioning. The product really removed my makeup off well and do so quite quickly and efficiently. They also left my skin looking very healthy and feeling fresh, smooth and soft. What I also enjoy about this product is that they are available in a handy travel size for times when you are on the go.
You can purchase 25 wipes for $8.99 or 10 wipes for $3.99. How cheap is this?!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment