Thursday 4 July 2013

Cosmecology Tonic Skin Lotion

Hi everyone,
Cosmeocology Paris is a very nice skincare brand which I really enjoy. The product I wanted to review today is the Cosmecology Tonic Skin Lotion. This product is a toner that can be used on the skin at
after cleansing. This product is very large and has nice, clean and simple. I really enjoy the packaging as it is sleek and you get bang for your buck. The toner has a very nice clean and floral scent. It is do good! The consistency of the product is very thin and is liquid. The product can also be used to refresh the skin throughout the day which I thoroughly enjoyed. This product is ideal for balancing the skin after removing makeup of cleansing the skin. It sure did do this. My skin felt balanced and wasn't dry or oily. The toner also contains chamomile extract. This helps to refresh the skin and is soothing and calming. My skin felt really smooth and clean afterwards which I loved. The product can be used by applying to the face and neck with cotton wool. The results of this product were very enjoyable. My skin felt revitalised and clean, as well as refreshed. It also left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is suitable for all types of skin.
This product retails for $24.00


No comments:

Post a Comment