Wednesday 10 July 2013

Travel with your Goat!

Hi all,
So as you may already know, I am in love with the brand Billy Goat Soap as their products are so damn good! Now, they have a fantastic, little set which I thoroughly enjoy.
This product is called Travel With Your Goat which is a travel pack. It contains:
 - 100ml moisturiser
 - 50g original plain soap
- 15ml natural lip balm
The selection of products for this travel pack are genius as you will definitely use them on your trip. When I went away, the pack definitely came into handy as it gave me the essentials I needed to nourish my body and lips. All this, and it comes in a really nice, convenient travel bag!
The packaging on this travel pack and of all these products are superb!
The moisturiser has all the benefits of goats milk that is combined with a range of natural ingredients, quality oils and a touch of lavender essential oil. It is so luscious and helps soothe the skin. You get a really good amount in this product.
The plain soap is the legendary Billie Goat Soap. It is handmade from fresh Australian goats milk and skin loving oils. The soap is particularly popular with people who have sensitive skin. I love this soap so so so so much. You can see how much I love it here
The final product in the pack is the lip balm which is the newest product in the range. I is the perfect answer to dry, chapped lips with the benefits of goats milk and all natural, loving ingredients. The quality of this product is fantastic.
This travel pack is a steal at just $14.95! 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment