Thursday 22 December 2011

Lush Christmas Series: I love Cinders!

Wow, Cinders is a fabulous bath ballistic. Take a look at how it worked!


Hi, so not long ago, I used Cinders in my bath. It was so good. This seasonal bath ballistic is so suitable for Summer (even though it does not feel like it)! I didn't realise that there were pop rocks throughout the whole thing which was amazing. You can actually hear the pop rocks - it feels like a crackling fire. The scent of Cinders is fruity and a tad spicy which you can smell in the water. The water was a bright yellow and orange. I felt like the scent lingered on my skin. It was a perfect relaxation opportunity.

Look at the video below that I created of Cinders...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dupchCcO-I&feature=gu&context=G2656071FUAAAAAAAAAA





Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment