Thursday 29 December 2011

Favourite Posts of 2011!


Hi everyone,
I hope you had a fantastic Christmas! Sorry, I haven't been posting lately due to this festive and busy season. Happy New Year too! I saw on Burt's Bees Twitter a picture and it was saying if you go into a room, away from everyone before midnight, go back to them after midnight and say, "I haven't seen you since last year!" I am totally trying this.

Just a reminder that the Herbal Essence Giveaway closes tomorrow! Enter before time runs out!

Anyway this post is about your favourite posts on Beauty Fix 2011. I started this blog six months ago and it has really blossomed. Thanks to all you readers for making it be a success.

So your top five favourite posts of 2011 are:
1. My View On: Rolling Makeup Cases from Dance Moms
At this time, I was in the middle of watching Dance Moms. This post is on my thoughts of these Rolling Makeup Cases on this show. There were two different types; one with a table and lights and a one without a table and lights. I actually purchased the second type of case and I love it. I store all my general makeup in there.
As I have been into dancing for a long time, I know what makeup you need. This post was an insight to a dancer's makeup kit. It is basically what I take for dancing. That was basically it!

I thoroughly enjoyed this product and by the sounds of it you readers did too! I wanted to review Le Tan's Coconut Oil as it was getting closer and closer to Summer and it was the coverage I needed to stay sun smart. I really like this product!
Red  Meow is a sampler box service that provides a monthly beauty subscription. I heard about several of these boxes and found that this service had the best brands and I wanted to share that with you. But, they haven't launched it yet. Their website isn't even up. So I found other great boxes such as ilovethisbox.com.au and have moved on.
This post was a welcome to introduce the readers to a new series of blog posts. I had several cleansers that I never tried and it was time to use them and also review them. My favourite was the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Facial Wash (I think that is what it is called?!).
So that is it! If I don't post before New Years, Happy 2012!

Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. False lashes are a very important part of every dancer's makeup kit. However, not everyone knows the proper way to apply them. This article will give you easy steps to apply false lashes to give you that fabulous performance look

    ReplyDelete