Sunday 4 December 2011

November Favourite: Lush Have a Sweet Christmas

Read about my favourite for the month of November!


Hi beauties,
Sorry that I haven't been able to post in several days. It was that time again to post another favourites post (oh, how time flies!) and I thought I would shake it up a little bit. So this post is about one favourite for the month of November. As you can tell in the title, it is Lush's Have a Sweet Christmas.


Ok, so I absolutely love this set. I actually don't own one but bought a couple for my friends. First of all, the packaging is super cute. The gift set is wrapped in paper that features gingerbread men and women, wigs, hearts, cupcakes. bows, buttons, dresses and desserts. I think it is a dress up game if you unwrap the paper nicely. Next, the scent lingers even from the box. I put them under my tree and you can smell them throughout the whole room. The scent is so sweet too - you just want to eat the box for dessert. Have a Sweet Christmas contains Angel's Delight Soap in a star shape and Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. I just recently purchased Candy Mountain and let me tell you, it looks and smells great (so does Angel's Delight). They are so affordable and also so convenient. You don't need to wrap an extra present which is super handy for Christmas Eve rushes!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment