Tuesday 1 January 2013

December Favourite! John Frieda 3-Day Straight

Hi everyone,
First off, I hope everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for 2013!
During December, I have been using a product a lot. And I am absolutely loving it. This product is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Styling Spray. This is a semi-permanent styling spray which creates visibly straighter hair for up to three days and also blocks out frizz with keratin protein. How does that sound? Fantastic, to me! The packaging of this product is really cute and unique as it resembles a spray bottle. This dispenser is superb and has a lock system which is super handy. The formula is revolutionary as it is heat-activated with keratin protein which wraps each strand to seal in longer lasting straightness. The formula is weightless and does not weigh the hair down at all. What I really like about this product is that it also protects your hair from heat damage and blocks frizz.
So how do you use this spray? Well, you spray the product between seven to fourteen times on wet or damp hair and comb it through. You then blow dry your hair and straighten your hair in sections afterwards. It is just that easy! I do when I get out of the shower and it doesn't take a long time. Afterwards, minimal heat touch up is required.
The results? My hair did stay straight for three days and it looked great. I didn't look frizzy at all and in fact looked very healthy and glossy. I absolutely love this product because it your straighten your hair regularly, you only have to do it every three days. And it doesn't damage your hair at all - it does the total opposite. I really recommend everyone to go out and buy this product because it is just so amazing!
RRP $16.99 from Priceline, Target, Coles, Woolworths and selected pharmacies.
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment