Friday 25 January 2013

John Frieda Intensive Masque

Hi all,
The product I wanted to share with you today is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque. I tried this out today and I really do love it!
John Frieda delivers moisture to dehydrated hair so that it's soft, silky and glossy. The product is infused with milk protein, vitamin E and avocado oil which I really enjoy. The avocado oil visibly  repairs and fortifies dry, damaged, frizzy hair to help protect against breakage. This is a real plus! My hair is a bit frizzy but with this product, it definitely reduced the frizziness. The masque is ideal for women with thick, unmanageable curls or waves. My hair is very thin and is wavy. It still worked perfectly on my hair which I really liked. The packaging of this product is nice and cohesive with the rest of John Frieda's products. Also the masque is portable but has a lot of product in it. This is superb! It helps hair bounce back from the stresses of blow-drying, styling and daily wear and tear. I love the consistency of this product as it is so nice and thick. You replace conditioner with this product as it is like a deep conditioner. It is a great product to use occasionally as it really brings the hair back to a healthy state.
I love this product as my hair feels much healthier, smoother and softer!
RRP $16.99  from Priceline, Target, Woolworths, Coles and selected pharmacies.
Check out their website - johnfrieda.com.au 

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment