Tuesday 8 January 2013

SEPHORA HAUL!

Hi all,
So in November I ordered some products online at Sephora which then got sent to a family friend in America. He came to Australia a couple days ago and I got my stuff from Sephora. I was super excited!!! Here's what I got!
VIB Tote
This came as part of the VIB Sale. It is super cute!

Sephora Collection Brush Protectors
Last time I went to Sephora, I had purchased one of their brush sets. The larger brushes started to go a bit astray (my fault). This perfectly keeps them in shape. I love these!

Tarte 5-Piece LipSurgence Collector's Set
 I  have always wanted to try these out and this set was such good value!

Buxom Time to Shine
If you already know me, you know that I am obsessed with the Buxom lip glosses. I had to get this!

Too Faced Perfect Collection
I really wanted to try out a variety of Too Faced products. This set was great for this! I love all the product and it is such good value.

Bliss Mistletoe Musts
Bliss is also another brand I really wanted to try. This little set is so cute!

Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens
These blotting papers are so cute, unique and innovative. I had to purchase this!

500 Point Perk: Urban Decay Make Your Makeup Last Kit

100 Point Perk: Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

100 Point Perk #2: Bumble and bumble Bb. Thickening Hairspray

Samples! bareMinerals Prime Time and Coach Poppy

I hope you like my haul! I can't wait to try these all out! Let me know if you want a review on any of these products xx
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment