Thursday 3 January 2013

Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing Gel Wash

Hi beauties,
I wanted to review this lovely product today. It is the Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing Gel Wash. This cleanser is for normal and combination skin. This gel wash gently lifts away impurities whilst caring for your skin. The packaging of this product is nice and simple. I really like that you can see the gel wash through its packaging. The consistency of the facial wash is very gel-like. It is also quite thick but very lightweight. To me, the scent of Refreshing Gel Wash is very much like all the other products from Johnson's. The scent is very nice and calming. From the smell, I can tell that the product is going to be gentle on my skin. The wash contains skin loving minerals. These are known to restore freshness. It also has vitamin C derivative in it which is known for its antioxidant purposes. This sounds fantastic! Refreshing Gel Wash was really nice to apply and use. The product worked up into a great lather and I just loved it. Afterwards, my skin felt so refreshed and clean. It was also very smooth and soft. The results were superb! This is a great everyday cleanser because it is so great at removing dirt and impurities and leaving the face smooth and soft. I recommend to anyone and everyone!

This product retails for $8.99 from leading supermarkets, variety stores and pharmacies nationally.

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment