Sunday 20 January 2013

What's New from Le Tan! Review

Hi all,
I have a couple of new products from, one of my favourite brands, Le Tan. I really love this brand and I think that these products are so great!
The first product is the Le Tan SPF30+ Fragrance Free Sunscreen Oil. It works to hydrate and moisturise the skin but also protects against the sun's UVA and UVB rays. The packaging of this product is really cute and unique and reminds me so much of Summer. The formulation is fast absorbing and protects, hydrates and nourishes your skin to help prevent peeling and dryness. Although it is fragrance free, the sunscreen oil smells quite nice. The scent is very very feint. The product is quite easy to use and apply. The oil is thick when you first dispense it, but it thins out when you rub it in. I really like this. The sunscreen oil has moisturising properties which assist in the prevention of premature ageing. Wow, this is great. The product is really hydrating but it is not oily. This aspect is really important as I really dislike when sunscreen oils leave an oily residue. The product worked great for me. I felt protected from the sun and my skin was very moisturised. This product retails for $10.99.
The next product is Le Tan SPF30+ Daily Face Sheer Tint. This is a tinted moisturising face sunscreen which provided broad-spectrum protection for the face. This help nourish, protect and prevent premature ageing of the skin caused by UV exposure. The packaging is nice and simple and I quite like it. This product is a 3-in-1 which is great as it is a moisturiser, sunscreen and tint all in one! The consistency of this product is so nice and thin as you really let's your skin breathe. The tint looks really nice and natural and I feel like my skin is really hydrated. The product gives a matte finish, is suitable for all skin types and can be worn either alone or under make-up. How great is this?! Also it is fragrance free and paraben free and is suitable for sensitive skin. It is non-greasy and provided my skin sun protection, hydration and a nice tint. I really like it!
This product retails for $11.99.

Both of these products are fantastic and can be purchased from leading grocery stores, selected discount department stores (Priceline and Kmart) and pharmacies nationally.
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment