Thursday 10 January 2013

Holy Grail Product! Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Hi beauties,
I really love Biore for the great skincare products they offer. Recently, the company have given their packaging face lift and I quite like it.
So the product I am reviewing is the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. The packaging is nice and simple. I really like that each pore strip is individually wrapped which is very hygienic. The pore strips have selective bonding ingredients. This works like a magnet by instantly locking onto and removing deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads.
The strip is quite large to fit your whole nose. What you do is, you wet your nose and stick the strip onto your nose. You wait ten to fifteen minutes and the pore strip turns hard and is like papier-mache. After that, you pull it off and see the amazing results.
This product removes a lot of dirt and blackheads for me. I really feel like it gives me a great clean and I know that it really works! I love it! When you use it weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish. It is great and is so quick!
This product is fantastic for everyone who wants to get rid of dirt buildup and blackheads.
It retails for $5.69 for six strips from Priceline, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths and Pharmacies.


Watch this video below to see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment