Saturday 13 August 2011

Beauty Watch: Products I use Everyday


Take a look into my Beauty Products I use everyday!


My last beauty watch was basically the product I want to try to most. But today I wanted to do a post on the products I basically use everyday.

Ere Perez Natural Translucent Corn Powder
I really don't know what I would do without this product. I just love it. I have the powder in the shade One For All. It provides great coverage and gives my face a matte finish as I have an oily t-zone. I find this product great as a blotting powder too and also to set my makeup.
Nutrimetics Hydrafinity Eye Rejuvenator
This is a great eye cream. It wakes up my eyes and makes them feel refreshed. The product also makes my eyes soft and does a great job. The packaging is quite compact which is fantastic for travel.
Artiste Popping Punk Duo Stippling and All Over Shadow Brush
I really like this brush. It has a shadow brush on one side and a large stippling brush on the other. I mainly use the stippling bursh as it applies my translucent powder on well. The bristles are mostly pink except the end of the stippling brush which is white. This is the main fact that attracted me to it.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
This is my everyday moisturiser which I apply to my cheek area due to my skin type. It really helps to even out my skin tone and has a great consistency. the bottle is quite cute and is an overall fantastic product.
So these are just some of the products I use everyday. Be sure to check out the Facial Wash Challenge!
Brands Mentioned:

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment