Thursday 11 August 2011

Travel Essentials

Travelling to America or to your cousin's house? Well with these Travel Essentials you won't be caught looking jetlagged or tired!


So instead of doing a Winter Essentials I thought I would do a Travel Essentials since I am going to Hawaii in less than three weeks.
My first travel essential is sunscreen. If your destination is in Summer or Spring or you are going to the beach, you will definitely need sunscreen. My favourite sunscreen is from the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer range because the sunscreen for your face actually applies on dry. It is great because it doesn't leave your skin oily.
Product to Try:
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen


My next travel essential is moisturiser and body lotion. These are two very important products because when you are on the plane your skin tends to dry out. Every now and them, apply moisturiser and body lotion because it hydrates your skin.
Products to Try:
Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream

Spa Paradisa Jasmine and Ylang Ylang Body Butter


Another essential is Cotton Pads. You never know when you need them and they are just fabulous. I know I use mine to apply toner and there is nothing else to say about this product beside they are great.
Products to Try:
Swisspers Make up Pads


The last travel essential is a bright lip gloss. This product always come in handy as you can add some fun to your look and even if you have no makeup on it can give you some more pizazz.
Product to Try:
Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip gloss in Bellydance


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment