Sunday 14 August 2011

Nail Polish Update: Nice Stems!

Read this article for the know in new Nail Polish releases. Take a look at OPI's Nice Stems!


Spring is around the corner and these lacquers are the polishes for you! Inspired from florals, the collection features pink colours and whimsical names. Let's take a look at them, shall we!
Be a Dahlia Won't You?
A hip and floral fuschia!

Come to Poppy
Shine in this shimmering shade of coral pink.


I Lily Love You
Fall head over heels in this glittery pink.

Play the Peonies
A soft pink shade.



You can also create a 3D look with these by painting I Lily Love You over any of the other three. My favourites are I Lily Love You and Come to Poppy as they a bright pink colour that really pop. I love pink and find this the perfect shade.

Nice Stems! is available from September at leading salons and David Jones for $19.95 each. 

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment