Monday 15 August 2011

Facial Wash Challenge: Day 5 - Clean & Clear In Shower Facial

Want to purchase a facial wash but you don't want to waste your money as it isn't effective for your skin? Read the Facial Wash Challenges for reviews on cleansers!

I know you read the title and thought 'this is not a facial cleanser'. I really wanted to review this product for the last day. Clean & Clear In Shower Facial "works with the steam of your shower". It basically is a facial. You can really feel it working on your skin. The great thing about it is that the product applies on as a facial but scrubs off as an exfoliator and scrub. The facial is really quick - I think you have to keep it one for only on minute! It made my skin feel smooth but I didn't feel it removed oil. The product is oil free and doesn't clog pores which is fantastic.



Well the Facial Wash Challenge is over! Did you like it?
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment