Monday 8 August 2011

Facial Wash Challenge: Day 1 - Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash


As day one of the Facial Wash Challenge, I tried the new Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash. It is a Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser with Microclear Technology and "helps clear breakouts". I decided to use this before my Clinique cleanser to remove dirt, makeup and oil and then the second time I cleanse I can really get down into my skin. I love that the bottle has a pump as it is super convenient and I also love the fact that the cleanser is pink. How cute! The scent is so nice. It smells really fruity and lovely. I had foundation on when I used this product and it removed it. The wash is not over drying and it left my skin feeling smooth and soft.

Day one of the facial challenge went off with a great start. Day 2...? Hint: Another Neutrogena product

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment