Thursday 4 August 2011

July Favourites


Here is my July Favourites...

1. Hollywood Lint Removing Sheets
I really like this product. If you haven't read my product of the Week this week, I used it last week. IT really works and you only have to use one sheet. I find it great. The size is perfect for travel or going out somewhere. I tell you, there will be no more picking each individual piece of fluff anymore. not with this product!

2.  Label. M Gentle Cleansing Shampoo. This is my shampoo at the moment and it is great. The shampoo makes my hair feel really soft and fluffy and may I add that it smells really nice. The scent  lingers in your hair afterwards.

3. Olay Complete Defence Moisturiser
I can't wait to use this product for when I go to Hawaii as it is a sunscreen and moisturiser all in one. The bottle is quite cute I think and it gives you great sun protection. The moisturiser really does its job and it is a perfect everyday moisturiser.

4. Mirenesse Magic Touch Foundation
I love, love, love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it is good quality and hands-free. The packaging is great and there is not much more I can say than fantastic!

5. Mirenesse  Forever Diamonds Lipstick in Fabbio
This lipstick is so luxurious. It has a little diamond on top as one of the key ingredients in diamonds. The lipstick is a great colour and add colour to your lips. It is quite moisturising.
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment