Monday 8 August 2011

Hollywood Review: Effective in Removing Lint

So last week I had a couple of minutes before I left and I realised that my pants were covered in fluff. This was an emergency and I was quite silly as I started to pick all the balls of fluff individually. I realised I had my Hollywood Lint Removing Sheets and within a minute my pants were lint-free. I really love this product as it actually works! The packaging is great to keep in your bag or for travel and you don't waste the product - I only used needed one sheet for both sides of my pants. You just peel a sheet off the mini stack and stick on your pants. You peel it off and stick it on another area. Is it that simple! You can see that the lint is removed from your clothing or material as it is visible on the sheet. Overall, it is a great product!                                                                                                                  

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment