Saturday 13 August 2011

Facial Wash Challenge: Day 3 - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser



Want to purchase a facial wash but you don't want to waste your money as it isn't effective for your skin? Read the Facial Wash Challenges for reviews on cleansers!

Wow, over half way through the Facial Wash Challenge. It has definitely gone quick! Day 3 as you can tell is on the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. The product is oil free, won't clog pores and is dermatologist tested. It "cleans so deeply and thoroughly that it improves the look and feel of your skin". I have to say it does do that; my skin feels smooth and soft. However, my skin didn't feel clean, which is a con. It has a really good consistency and I love that! The scent is nice too. The product smells like the other Deep Clean product; Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. I think all the product reviewed so far have been pretty good.

Day 4...? Hint: Foaming Cleanser
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment