Friday 16 September 2011

Australis Mint Condition Lip Gloss

Wishing there was this one lipgloss that actually gave your lips some tender, love and care?


Now there is. Introducing Australis Mint Condition Lipglosses. Let me just say I absolutely love these. Packed with SPF 30, guava, Kakadu plum extract, shea butter and beeswax for moisture and mint and cinnamon oils, you cant go wrong. There are seven shades but I only own six which are inspired by a secret garden path.

Pictured (left to right): Happily Ever Laughter, Meow with you Mind, Freely Innocent, Malice in Wonderpink, Un-birthday Suit and an Evening With?
Not pictured: Mrs Mellonwellen's Melons
I know I always carry my Chapstick in my pocket but I also recently started carrying on of these lipglosses in Happily Ever Laughter. It is great to put on top of lipstick or by itself. The product really adds great colour and shine to your lips. I also can also feel it working on my lips and the minty flavour lingers for a while. They just make the perfect little lipgloss. I love how there is a great variety of shades for every look. Australis did it again! They created another great product.

Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. I just love Australis products,, new follower from me, follow back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete