Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul

I going to show you what I got from Bath and Body Works; an American based body shop that features every product for your body you need!


I'm back from Hawaii. I went to Bath and Body Works on my first day. It is fabulous. I had to put a few
products down because I needed that money to spend on other things!

This scent as you can see is Country Chic. I absolutely love it. Everyone has different favourite scents. I'm sure if you look at their website, you can find the description of each scent.
Left: Country Chic Body Lotion
Center: Country Chic Body Wash
Right: Country Chic Shea Cashmere
When I went, it was buy 2, get 1 free. I had to get the hand cream because I am a hand cream fanatic!




I also purchased some products in travel size. These were also on sale for 3 for $10. A bargain!
Left: Country Chic Travel Body Splash
Center: Country Chic Travel Body Lotion
Right: Country Chic Travel Body Wash









These are hand sanitizers on sale for 5 for $5.
Left: Tangelo Orange
Left: 2 Cute
Center: Pisces
Right: Pow
Right: Island Margarita









Pricing is available on their website. Hope you Enjoy!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment