Tuesday 20 September 2011

Happy 100th Post! Dance Makeup

Here are the tips and tricks on what makeup you need for dance performances!

As a dancer, I know what you need in your makeup kit. If you like this post, I will do a Dance Hair kit post.
Start with the face:
1. Face primer
This is optional as sometimes you don't have a lot of time up your sleeve and I have to skip primer. But I will make your makeup last longer!
2. Concealer
This will hide any imperfections that the lights may pick up as well as natural light.
3. Foundation
A must have! It will give a base and make sure you have the right skin tone.
4. Setting Powder
The powder will set the foundation for long wear.
5. Blush
Also a must have, this will give the cheeks some colour. I like to take a blush with several colours and use the all for variety.
The Eyes:
1. Eye shadows
Certainly a must have. I like to take a smoky eye palette, black, white and several shadows that go with my eye colour.
2. Mascara
Take two different ones to get more volume.
3. False Eyelashes
A dance must have. That's all there is to it!
4. Eyelash Curler
Give you lashes a curl for the stage.
5. Eyeliner
I only take one eyeliner which is black and pencil.
The Rest:
1. Red Lipstick
This is also a dance must have!
2. Lip gloss
It is optional as it rubs off your lipstick.
3. A Variety of Brushes
I like to take travel brushes for convenience and variety.
So I think that is all the makeup I take xx

Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. In Love's material, the inextricable weaving. Of emotions of both people joy and despair. Allows love's areas be weaved in simple material Unlimited the styles, colors of concept. Different as are the adores of person's experience.
    5Rhythms Dance Directory

    ReplyDelete