Sunday 11 September 2011

Product Alert: OPI Spookettes Set

Here about the latest product before and when they hit the shelves!


From my recent travels, I picked up a very special product that I haven't even received the press release about yet. It is...

OPI Spookettes! Four mini OPI nail lacquers and the best thing is that one GLOWS IN THE DARK! This is great for Halloween.
Shades (from left to right):
He's my Boo
Mummy Knows Best
I only date Werewolves
Zom-body to Love
I absolutely love the quirky names. I really like how they are out there shades. To be honest, I really wouldn't spend $20 on He's my Boo in full size as I prefer to wear different colours. But as a Halloween colour, I love it. I don't know how much this retails for and when it is going to come out but I know I got it in Hawaii for $10.99. I am now hoping I have a Halloween event taking place this year so I can wear my nail polishes. The product also comes with spooky nail decals. How cool!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment