Sunday 25 September 2011

My ACW Shopping List

Take a peek at my All Cosmetics Wholesale Shopping List to see what I buy!

All Cosmetics Wholesale is a fantabulous online store that ships to Australia. Yay! I started looking and of course formed a load of products in my cart. I actually had to condense it. All of the products are Stila except one because it is one of my favourite brands. Stila has affordable, cute and good quality products.

1. Stila Barbie Trio
I found this an absolute bargain. The trio contains a Glitter Eye Shadow in Petal, a Glitter Eye Shadow in Ice and a Shimmer Cheek Mousse in Lotus. I liked the white eye shadow for dancing and thought that the whole set was a good value.
RRP: $30
ACW Price: $12.99



2. Stila Barbie Lip Glaze in XoXo
Stila is known for their lip glazes and loved by most beauty gurus. This is another product part of the Barbie Loves Stila range. There is one in the set which is a sheer shimmery red.
The lip glazes are great to go over lipstick or by itself.
RRP: $22
ACW Price: $9.99





3. Stila Eye Shadow in Sweetheart
I have been on the hunt for a purple and pink eye shadow and this is perfect. The product is beautiful and comes as shown in the picture.
RRP: $18
ACW Price: $6.99






4. Z - Palette in Small Pink
I think everyone needs  Z-Palette and since I put the product above in my shopping list, I needed a place to store it. The palette is really cute and you can store a lot in your own and many ways.
ACW Price: $14



5. Stila Eyeshadow Duo in Tatiana
This eye shadow duo is just so pretty and feminine. The colours are just to die for and I don't really have that sort of colours in my kit. The products will fit perfectly in my Z - Palette.
RRP: $18
ACW Price: $4.99

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment