Thursday 29 September 2011

Le Tan: Instant Face Tan

A new product from Le Tan called Le Tan Instant Face Tan!


Ever heard about the rule Body Tan should always match your face. Well, you should abide by it. It can be quite impossible but not anymore with Face Tan by Le Tan. Take a look at the video below that I put together to introduce you to review.

When I recieved this from Le Tan, I found it very interesting. It was the fact that not only did they create a fantastic invention of face tan but also because of the presentation. They used a Barbie doll with a body tan but no face tan.

I am excited to tell you about this product as it hasnt even come out yet! Le Tan Instant Face Tan provides the face a radiant glow whatever the weather. Now my philosophy about tanning is always fake it. I never naturally tan. It is always fake tan or spray tan and I like it because getting a natural tan is not good for you. But this tan is there on your face rain, hail or shine.

The formula is tinted and is long lasting and not streaky like all Le Tan's products. Also I like how the product is actually natural - looking and matches your body tan. Tanning has never been so fool-proof.
The difference between this and all the other products from Le Tan is that it is specially formulated for delicate face skin and also contains Vitamin E for hydration. Le Tan Instant Face Tan also has Lycopene with provides antioxidant protaction from environmental damage


Le Tan Instant Face Tan in Radiant Glow
75ml              RRP: $7.99
From October 2011
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment