Monday 12 September 2011

My View on: Beauty Gurus

Beauty Gurus are very popular in the beauty community. Here's my opinion on the subject!


Beauty gurus are a great and inexpensive way to learn all tips and tricks in the comfort of your home. Most of these gurus, know what they are talking about and they have great advice. Let me tell you my favourites gurus in no particular order.

juicystar07
She was the first guru I was introduced to. Thanks Blair for getting me into the beauty world. This guru is so bubbly and has great videos.
Favourite Videos: Room Tour, Birthday Haul, How to Fix Oily Hair, Clinque 3 Step











allthatglitters21
Another great guru who is actually Blair's sister. Elle has similar videos but with her own twist on them. 
Favourite Videos: School Organisation, Easter Basket Haul and What's in My Beach Bag, What's in my Shower










missglamorazzi 
This girl is so sweet and has great Birchbox videos. I like most of her concepts.
Favourite Videos: Birchbox, Brand Overview






andreaschoice
Andrea is very quirky and has so many unique videos. I discovered her recently and she is great.
Favourite Videos: Beauty Pantry and What's in my Beach Bag







EGheartsSSC
Not much to say about this girl because she is great like all the others!
Favourite Videos: Bath and Body Works Haul and What's in my Shower




Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Yes,your right. You will learn tips from all this beauty gurus. For me I have a website with the list of this beauty gurus, latest topic about them and more...

    http://shoppinghaul.net/beauty-guru-list/

    ReplyDelete