Sunday 30 October 2011

Bloom Review: b collection Lash Out Mascara

Introducing a new product from the b collection by Bloom; Lash Out Mascara.


Hey guys,
I have been meaning to review this for quite a while but I just hadn't got around to it. But anyway, I was so happy to see Bloom release a new mascara. The product is lengthening and volumising and gives the look of wearing false eyelashes. I hate getting the glue and putting it on the lash, placing it near my real eyelashes and then holding it down which seems like forever. However this is not the case, for Lash Out Mascara. It is so easy to use and apply. The packaging is quite simple and I like it. The lid has the Bloom logo repeated all over. The applicator is your typical mascara applicator. It is great! Lash Out from the b collection has a lovely consistency. The product does not clump and it really looks good. I tested it and my lashes looked fabulous, long and thick. I think this is so so so so so great. It is prefect for me!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment