Sunday 9 October 2011

Olay Review: Complete Defence Daily UV Moisturising Lotion

Get an opinion on Olay's Daily UV Moisturising Lotion before you purchase the product!


I have to apologise for not posting for a couple of days. I have been quite busy. Anyway, I am back with a review on a moisturiser. I really wanted to review this as it is great for Spring and Summer. Now, this product is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation which is so important for your skin and contains SPF 30+ broad spectrum. You are definitely being protected by the sun. It keeps the skin younger and more healthy but also is non-greasy. I got another person to try this product with me for a different opinion. We both really liked it because it wasn't thick but instead light, perfect for everyday use. I personally think it has a nice fragrance but does smell a bit like sunscreen. I don't mind the scent of sunscreen. The lotion is gentle and quite appealing and the packaging is cute but simple. One feature of the packaging which is great is that you twist the nozzle to lock it and to open it.  The results were that it left the skin smooth, soft, gentle and moisturised. I would recommend this product for mainly dry to dry combination skin. It retails for $14.69 and I rate it a four out of five!



Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment