Monday 10 October 2011

Olay Review: Gentle Foaming Face Wash

Take a look at my opinion of this product before you go out to the shops and buy it!


This is the last Olay review for now. I was lucky enough to receive this product from Olay and I think it is fabulous. Two of the great features are that it is 100% fragrance free and dye free. How good is that! So it has no scent to it at all. The purpose of this face wash is to 'gently remove dirt, oil and make-up.' It is recommended for normal/sensitive skin. Olay's Gentle Foaming Face Wash maintains the moisture in your skin as it is enriched with aloe. The product foams a bit and is really gentle on your skin. The use of it results in clean, smooth and soft skin that has not been irritated at all. I have normal skin that is a bit on the oily side but I think this is great to use as one of my everyday cleansers because it doesn't react with my skin and helps to achieve best results. This product by Olay is really easy to use and apply and is not over drying or overpowering. I really love it! Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash with aloe retails for $8.99.
It is so affordable for what you get from it. Overall thoughts is that it is ideal for sensitive skin, cheap and effective.


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment