Monday 10 October 2011

label.m Review: Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Daily Shine Conditioner and Volume Foam

label. m is a professional hair care brand that provides a range of different products for different people.


I never heard of label.m before until now and what a good first impression. I was sent products for my hair type. My hair is mid-length and thin. Thank you label.m and Toni & Guy. Toni & Guy and label.m are owned by the same person if you did not know. I was more than willing to give this brand a go.

Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
The product is great for daily use and rebalances moisture levels. It sort of smells like a kid's bubble but is not too strong and overpowering. I quite like it. The consistency is thin and foams up nicely. label.m's shampoo's packaging is quite sleek with a discreet but functional cap which pops open and doesn't make the product leak. The formula includes Soy and Wheat Proteins, Vanilla, Sweet Pea and Currant. These ingredients really effectively clean the hair, gives more body to my hair and gives it some shine. My hair really felt clean and the scent lingered on my hair. This product is great!


Daily Shine Conditioner
The product is ideal for daily conditioning and suitable for all hair types. So if your friend stayed over the night, they can use this (even though you probably won't want them to because it is too good)! It smells exactly like the shampoo which is great as the pair is cohesive. The consistency is thin and not heavy on your hair. Daily Shine Conditioner's packaging is also like the shampoo; modern and functional. You do get quite a lot of product. The formula contains Wheat and Soy Proteins, White Tea, Melon and Enchinacea. These ingredients detangle hair, do not encourage fly aways and gives shine. My hair felt nourished and I got a nice shine out of it.

Volume Foam
The product adds body to hair that is fine to medium. It sort of smells really natural and nice. The consistency of the foam is airy and foamy but doesn't weigh down my hair. The Volume Foam's packaging is again sleek and has a great pump dispenser. The formula contains Acerola Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Extract and Avocado Oil and Enviroshield Complex. These ingredients protect hair from heat styling, minimises colour loss, adds shine and smoothes hair cuticles. I am going to use this everyday from now on because it adds volume and shine, protects my hair and is weightless. I love it!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment